Yamaha EX5 and EX7 Music Synthesizers, and the EX5R Tone Generator,
offer more music performance and production power than ever before
available in a single keyboard or tone generator unit. All three
models feature a unique Extended Synthesis system which incorporates
a number of the most advanced tone generator technologies currently
available ... plus a full-featured sampling system. There’s
also a top-quality internal effect system so no extra sound-processing
equipment is required. 16-track song and 8-track pattern sequencers
provide sophisticated on-board sequence programming and editing
capability, while a unique 4-track arpeggiator function adds extended
performance and accompaniment capability. The EX-series keyboards
and tone generator also offer one of the most versatile and intuitive
real-time control systems available, and they’re expandable
to suit a wide range of professional systems and requirements.
The EX5, EX5R, and EX7 give the serious musician everything he
or she needs to perform, compose, arrange, or handle full-blown
music production in one extraordinarily versatile instrument.
• Extended Synthesis engine including
AWM, VL (EX5 & EX5R), AN, and newly developed FDSP tone generator
• 128-note polyphony on the EX5 and EX5R; 64-note polyphony
on the EX7.
• 512 voices and 128 performance setups.
• Sophisticated sampling feature with multi-format compatibility
and resampling capability.
• 6 Controller Knobs provide unprecedented real-time control
capability as well as precise, efficient data entry for editing.
• Pitch Bend wheel, two Modulation wheels, 6 Controller
Knobs, Ribbon Controller, Scene keys, and Breath Control jack
for unlimited real-time expressive control.
• 16-track song sequencer, 8-track pattern sequencer, and
a versatile 4-track arpeggiator.
• Key Map function allows keyboard triggering of sampled
phrases and patterns.
• Versatile master keyboard control capability.
• Professional expandability with a comprehensive range
text (c) by yamahasynth.com